You might be planning that vacation this coming summer, but you really have no idea where to go. The truth is that the world is a very vast place, and you might be spoilt for choice, or have no idea of where to go. Before going on vacation, you need to consider the reasons why you’re going on vacation. People go on vacation for all sorts of reasons, and below are some of the reasons why people would want to go on vacation:
- Because they want to
- Because they have time off from work and just want to get away
- To see new things and visit new places
- To relax
- To catch up with life, because remember, life isn’t going to stop and wait for you, it is always on the move
- To have fun
- To meet up with new people
- For educational purposes
- Religious purposes, such as pilgrimage
There are many ways that you can determine where to go for their vacation. They can read magazines, visit travel websites, get referrals from friends and relatives, on television and many more. One very important way of getting information about vacation destinations is by listening to vacation podcasts. This are podcasts by people who have been to various destinations, and they give you an idea of what to expect when you get there. The explain their personal experiences, and if a certain destination sparks your interest, you might want to do a little more research on it to determine if it is what you’re looking for. This way, you can also determine if it can accommodate your budget, if it’s for adults only, or also accommodates children. How far is it, and what are the activities that take place there.
The Occidental Vacation Club
One of the ways that you can determine where to go for a vacation is by joining the Occidental Vacation Club. They can help you plan for the sort of vacation that you’re searching for, since they have knowledge of the best vacation destinations to fit all needs. With the Occidental Vacation Club, you will experience a timesharing vacation filled with luxury. As a member, you’ll be able to get discounted, all-inclusive rates, full-service all-inclusive resort facilities and services, concierge services, private check-in and check-out, personalized vacation planning from Occidental’s staff of travel planners, and as well as other benefits to ensure that you have a great vacation. Check out the list of the Occidental Resorts:
- Occidental Grand Papagayo (Guanacaste, Costa Rica)
- Occidental Grand Punta Cana (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
- Royal Hideaway Playacar (Riviera Maya, Mexico)
- Occidental Grand Cozumel (Cozumel, Mexico)
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta (Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico)
- Occidental Grand Xcaret (Rivera Maya, Mexico)
- Allegro Cozumel (Cozumel, Mexico)
- Allegro Playacar (Playa del Carmen, Mexico)
Due to their exclusive services, Occidental Vacation Club have won awards as seen below:
- Six of its properties have been awarded the TripAdvisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence.
- It has received the RCI Gold Crown Rating.
- The club received the RCI President’s Club Award for 2012.
If you’re planning a vacation, you know where to look for ideas. You can listen to vacation podcasts, check vacation related websites, check with your Travel agent, or better still, join the Occidental Vacation Club so that you can take advantage of all the offers they have.